Buy online Femilon tablet is a combination drug used for oral contraception (prevention). femilon tablet from probably the most trusted online medicine mart Publicpill.com at one of the best value.
What is Femilon Tablet?
Femilon tablet is a combination of oral contraceptives. Femilon pills work by interfering with the motion of sperm within the womb to prevent the discharge of the egg (ovulation) and the sperm from binding to the egg. Ethinyl Estradiol 0.02mg + Desogestrel 0.15mg Femilon tablets additionally change the liner of the uterus, making it unsuitable for pregnancy.
How does Femilon Tablet work?
Femilon tablet is an oral contraceptive capsule. It works by stopping the discharge of the egg (ovulation) and by interfering with the motion of sperm within the uterus to prevent them from connecting to the egg. It additionally modifications the liner of the uterus and makes it unsuitable for pregnancy.
What is the usage of Femilon tablets?
A mix hormone drug Femilon Tablet is used to prevent pregnancy. It contains two hormones: progestogen and estrogen. Femilon Tablet primarily works by stopping the discharge of eggs (ovulation) during the menstrual cycle. Ethinyl Estradiol 0.02mg buy online It additionally modifications the liner of the uterus (uterus) to thicken the vaginal fluid, stopping sperm from getting into the egg (fertilization) and stopping the fertilized egg from attaching. If the fertilized egg doesn’t stick with the uterus, it leaves the body.
In addition to stopping pregnancy, delivery control pills could make your menstrual cycle extra common, reduce bleeding and painful durations, reduce your risk of ovarian cysts, and treat acne.
Using Femilon Tablet doesn’t shield you or your companion from sexually transmitted diseases (e.g. HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia).
How to take Femilon Tablet?
- Take this medicine for the dosage and duration really useful by your physician. Swallow the whole. Do not chew or crush.
- Femilon Tablet will be taken with or with out meals, however take on the similar time for max profit.
- You should begin taking the capsule on the day of the primary menstrual cycle and proceed taking it all through the month, and after the pack is over, begin with a brand new pack.
- If you are feeling vomiting inside 4 hours of taking a dose, take one other tablet.
- It could take your body 7 days to get used to the medication, so use a condom during the primary week to keep away from pregnancy.
- If you miss a dose and are 12 hours late in taking the missed dose, then it’s essential to use a condom during intercourse for two days.
- Hair loss
- Missed or irregular menstrual durations
- Weight gain
- Flu-like symptoms
- Troubled respiration and swallowing
- Change within the texture of breast skin and nipples
- Abdominal pain
- Breast pain and tenderness
- Back pain
As quickly as you keep in mind, take the missed dose. If it’s time for the following deliberate dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take “twin” medications during treatment.
Overdose of Ethinyl estradiol and Drospirenone can cause symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and vaginal bleeding.
Interaction with different medication
Some Desogestrel 0.15mg buy online medicines could affect Femilon. Tell your physician about all present medications and medical historical past. Some medication that may work together with this drug are aromatase inhibitors (anastrozole, exemestane), raloxifene, sodium tetradecyl sulfate, tamoxifen, and tizanidine.
Femilon can enhance the extent of potassium within the blood. Certain different medication additionally embrace ACE inhibitors such as aliskiren, enalapril/lisinopril, angiotensin receptor blockers such as losartan/valsartan, heparin, NSAIDs such as ibuprofen/naproxen, potassium within the blood such as potassium-saving “water tablets” You can enhance the determine. / diuretics like spironolactone / spironolactone / triamterene). Your physician will acknowledge the interaction and can prescribe the suitable medication.
Talk to your physician before taking Femilon if in case you have:
- You are allergic to Ethinyl estradiol or desogestrel or every other part of this medicine.
- You have or have had a blood clot in your leg vessels (deep vein thrombosis, DVT), lungs (pulmonary embolism, PE), or different organs.
- You have or have had a heart attack or stroke, angina (a condition that causes extreme chest pain, and could possibly be the primary signal of a heart attack).
- I’ve a migraine known as aura migraine.
- Breast or genital cancer is suspected.
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding
- Excessive development of the endometrium (uterus)
- If you could have sickle cell anemia (a genetic disorder of red blood cells)
- Have epilepsy
- High blood sugar (hypertriglyceridemia)
- varicose veins
Store at room temperature (10-30°C)