Information about Melalong AD Cream
Melalong AD Cream is prescribed for patients suffering from dark patches that are a result of varied skin problems. This drug bleaches the skin to lighten it by reducing the skin pigment called melanin in order that the dark patches also go away. It is available in cream type. The side effects of this drug could include reddening of the skin, allergic reactions, inflammation, and blisters.
- Melalong AD cream is used for the treatment of age spots, liver spots, and sun spots
- Tretinoin increases the mitotic activity of follicular epithelial cells and reduces the precursor lesions of acne vulgaris. Thus, it inhibits the formation of acne and dark spots
- This drug acts by inhibiting the synthesis of melanin and reducing the skin pigmentation
Directions For Use:
- Apply a thin layer of cream on the affected area and rub it gently
- Make sure that the area being treated is clean and dry before applying the medication
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from sunlight
The authenticity and quality of the medication sold at this online pharmacy were good. However, I encountered some technical difficulties while using their website.
The medication I received from this online pharmacy was effective, and the customer support team was responsive. However, the packaging could have been more environmentally friendly.
I had a good experience with this online pharmacy. The medication was effective, and the customer support team was friendly. However, the packaging could have been more secure.
The customer support team at this online pharmacy was helpful and knowledgeable. However, the website could use some improvements to make it more user-friendly.
The website of this online pharmacy is easy to use, and the medication was delivered on time. However, the checkout process was a bit confusing.