Opexa Gel contains Dimethicone and Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Silicone elastomer dispersion of decamethyl cyclopentasiloxane, Polydimethyl Siloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica.
– Opexa is a topical silicone gel
– Opexa works by reducing the free radical formation
Key Benefits/uses of Opexa Gel:
– Dimethicone and Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate forms an invisible cover over the damaged area
– Prevents the wrinkles formation in the skin
– Transparent and quick drying
– Maintains skin moisture
– Flattens, softens and smooths scars
– Reduces discolouration associated with scars
– Opexa Gel acts as a base for cosmetics and make-up
– Suitable for all skin sorts including children
Directions for use/Dosage:
As directed by the doctor
Chapped or cracked skin, Skin aging, Itchy skin, Ultraviolet rays induced skin injury, Dry skin, Canine atopic dermatitis. Prevents the wrinkles formation in the skin. Transparent and quick drying. Flattens, softens and smooths scars.
– Read the label carefully before use
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
I’m satisfied with the quality of the medication and the customer support team’s helpfulness at this online pharmacy. However, the packaging of the medication could have been more secure.
I was hesitant to buy medication online, but this pharmacy is certified and verified, which gave me peace of mind knowing that my medication was authentic.