buy Tamoxifen 10mg online is also helpful in the treatment of infertility. It can be taken with or without food, but take it at the same time to get the most benefit. It should be taken as your doctor’s advice. The dose and how often you take it depends on what you are taking it for. Your doctor will decide how much you need to improve your symptoms. Swallow the tablets whole with a drink of water. This medicine is generally taken for 10 to 15 years. You should take this medicine for as long as it is prescribed for you.
The most common side effects of this medicine include hot flashes, mood swings, vaginal discharge, vaginal bleeding, nausea, and fluid retention. If these bother you or appear serious, let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. Buy Tamoxifen 10 Mg Some side effects may mean you should inform your doctor immediately include vaginal bleeding, irregular menstrual period, and vaginal discharge. It makes birth control pills less effective, hence use a condom and other preventive measures to avoid pregnancy.
Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you are on treatment of infertility or had a blood clot disorder. Your doctor should also know about all other medicines you are taking as many of these may make this medicine less effective or change the way it works. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Your doctor may perform some blood tests to check liver function and calcium level in the body.
USES OF Tamoxifen 10 Mg TABLET
BENEFITS OF Tamoxifen 10 Mg tablet
In Breast cancer
SIDE EFFECTS OF Tamoxifen 10 Mg TABLET
Common side effects of Tamoxifen
- Hot flashes
- Vaginal discharge
- Vaginal bleeding
- Mood swings
- Fluid retention
HOW TO USE Tamoxifen 10 Mg TABLET
HOW Tamoxifen 10 Mg TABLET WORKS
Tamoxifen 10mg Tablet may cause tiredness. This may affect your driving ability.
- Tamoxifen 10mg Tablet helps treat breast cancer.
- It also reduces the risk of cancer coming back and of getting cancer in the other breast.
- Use a reliable barrier contraceptive method (such as condoms) to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine and for 2 months after you stop taking it.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if your periods become irregular, especially if associated with heavier bleeding.
- Do not stop taking the medicine without talking to your doctor first.