Buy Unwanted 72?
Buy unwanted 72 online from Genericpharmamall is a reliable online pharmacy where you can get all types of generic drugs at very competitive prices. Buy online Unwanted 72 to get the most out of it.
What is Unwanted 72?
This is an emergency contraceptive pill used in case of unprotected sex or contraception rejection to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
How Does unwanted 72 Work?
Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg buy online is believed to act as an immediate contraceptive in the following ways:
- Prevent the ovaries from releasing eggs.
- Do not let sperm fertilize an egg that has already been released.
- Make sure that the fertilized egg does not attach to the lining of the uterus.
- When using a T-shaped intrauterine delivery system, the use of a small amount of 72 tablets (75 MCG) of unnecessary hormones after insertion into the uterus reduces the monthly growth of the endometrium and thickens the cervical mucus, which causes the sperm to come into contact with the egg and fertilize it. Prevent it.
How to take unwanted 72?
Take one pill as soon as possible within 72 hours of having sex without protection or stopping contraception.
Use of Unwanted 72
- Emergency contraception
- This drug is used to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
- Long-term contraception
- The drug is also used in the form of a vaginal implant or oral sustained-release tablet to prevent long-term pregnancy.
Information about Unwanted-72 Tablet
It is a single dose formulation wherein one single dose is used as emergency contraception. This pill needs to be taken orally and within 24-72 hours of having unprotected sex. The sooner you take the pill, the better it is because as time passes by, the pill becomes less effective. The Unwanted 72 Tablet is usually safe if taken in a responsible manner but can lead to side-effects such as nausea, fatigue, and stomach cramps.
Levonorgestrel IP: 1.5 mg
Key uses/benefits of Unwanted 72 Tablet:
- Is used as an emergency contraception
- Provides a safe and effective way to prevent an unintended pregnancy after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure
Direction for use:
Take one Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg tablet as soon as possible, but no later than 72 hours of unprotected sex to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Quick tips for Unwanted 72 Tablet:
- This buy online Medicine for female works as an emergency birth control pill that has a strong dose of hormones. So, do not use it on a regular basis and use it only for emergency purposes.
- As Unwanted 72 tablet is an emergency contraceptive pill, you should not mistake it for abortion pills.
- If you do not get your periods within three weeks after using this medicine, it is wise to do a pregnancy test to make sure you are not pregnant.
- If you vomit within three hours of taking this pill, then take another pill as soon as possible. This is because vomiting does not let the constituents of the pill get absorbed by the body which can render the pill ineffective.
- These pills are not 100% effective in the prevention of pregnancy.
- These pills do not work if pregnancy has already occurred.
- Emergency pills do not protect against the risk of sexually transmitted diseases like HIV. Condoms should always be used to prevent these diseases as they are safe and effective methods of contraception.
Side-effects of Unwanted 72 Tablet:
This tablet is usually safe if taken in a responsible manner. However, there may be some side effects such as:
- Stomach cramps
- Menstrual irregularities (delayed or early periods)
Most of these side effects occur because of the high dose of hormones present in the pill.
Some common side effects
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Breast pain and tenderness
- Change in libido
- Severe abdominal pain
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Spotting or bleeding between periods
- Troubled breathing and swallowing
- Blood clot formation
- Weight gain
- Back pain
Storage and safety information:
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the instruction leaflet/label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool place and protected from light and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Use under medical supervision.
FAQs related to Unwanted 72 Tablet:
Q. What is Unwanted 72?
This is an emergency contraceptive tablet used to prevent unwanted pregnancy in case of unprotected sex or contraceptive failure.
Q. When is it appropriate to take Unwanted 72 tablet?
You should take it only in emergency situations such as unprotected sex, contraceptive failure (e.g. broken condom), or irregular use of your birth control pills.
Q. How should I take Unwanted 72?
Take one tablet as a whole with water. Take it as soon as possible, not later than 72 hours of unprotected sex or contraceptive failure.
Q. How effective is Unwanted 72?
This tablet is not 100% effective in preventing pregnancy. However, the sooner you take it, the more effective it will be as it can significantly reduce your chances of becoming pregnant if used within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure.
Q. What are the side effects of Unwanted 72?
It is almost safe for all women. Some common side effects of the tablet include nausea, vomiting, headache, and lower abdominal pain. Some women may notice that their breasts have become more tender than usual after taking this tablet. There could also be a possibility of unexpected vaginal bleeding, but this should clear up by the time you get your next period. The tablet may also cause irregular periods. If your periods get delayed by more than a week, do go for a pregnancy test.
Q. Can I take Unwanted 72 during breastfeeding?
Yes, it is safe to take Unwanted 72 during breastfeeding. It is unlikely to cause any significant effect on milk quality and quantity that can affect the infant adversely.
Q. How often can I use Unwanted 72?
It can be taken more than once in a month but it is advised only for emergency contraception, as it may be associated with side effects, including irregular menstrual cycles. It is better to keep using regular contraceptive methods such as condoms, regular birth control pills, IUDs, etc. to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
Q. Is a pregnancy test required after taking Unwanted 72?
Although Unwanted 72 significantly reduces your chances of pregnancy, if your periods are delayed by more than a week, a pregnancy test is recommended. However, if you wish to continue the pregnancy and are worried if the pill would hamper your baby, then no need to be bothered as neither does Unwanted 72 work if pregnancy has already been established nor does it harm the fetus.
Q. Can Unwanted 72 be taken as an alternative for regular birth control?
No, it is not indicated for regular birth control. It is used only as an emergency measure after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure.
Q. Can Unwanted 72 protect against Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) and HIV/AIDS?
No, it does not offer any protection from HIV/AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). The best way to stay protected from STDs and HIV/AIDS is by using condoms.
Q. What is the difference between ’emergency contraceptive pill’ and ‘abortion pill’?
Pregnancy starts once the fertilized egg gets attached to the lining of the uterus (womb). Abortion pills contain medicine that hinders the development of a pregnancy after it has occurred. They also alter the character of the womb lining in a way that the fertilized egg gets detached, hence causing abortion. On the other hand, emergency contraceptive pills like Unwanted 72, contain female hormones that delay the release of an egg or prevent the movement of sperm towards the egg. This prevents fertilization and hence pregnancy. This medicine does not have any effect on a fertilized egg, and hence, does not cause abortion.
Q. Is Unwanted 72 effective if frequent acts of intercourse have occurred in a short duration of time?
Yes. It is effective if you have had several acts of intercourse in a short span of time. However, it is important that these acts have occurred within 72 hours before taking Unwanted 72. Also, since there is a chance of unintended pregnancy after frequent acts of unprotected sex in the same cycle, it is advisable to use a barrier contraceptive method (e.g. condom) until the next period even after using Unwanted 72.
I appreciated the affordable medication sold at this online pharmacy. However, the website could use some improvements to make it more user-friendly.