Buy Entavir 0.5mg Tablet Online is not a cure for HIV or AIDS and only helps to decrease the amount of HIV in your body. This helps to lower your risk of getting HIV-related complications and improves your lifespan. It is prescribed in combination with other HIV medicines. Your doctor will recommend the best medicines for you and will decide the doses that you need. Follow carefully the instructions for all the medicines that you are given. It can be taken with or without food. Taking all these medicines regularly at the right times greatly increases their effectiveness and reduces the chances of HIV becoming resistant to them. It is important not to miss doses and to keep taking them until your doctor tells you it is safe to stop.
Common side effects of this medicine include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, fatigue, diarrhea, and rash. These are usually not serious but tell your doctor if they bother you or do not go away. Entecavir 0.5 mg tablet Rarely, some people may experience a skin reaction or liver damage. Your doctor will closely monitor you for these in the initial period of treatment.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if you have any skin problems or liver or kidney disease. While using it, you may need regular blood tests to check your blood counts and liver function. Avoid drinking alcohol as it may increase your risk of liver damage. Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before using this medicine. Do not have unprotected sex or share personal items like razors or toothbrushes, if you are HIV positive. Talk to your doctor about safe ways like condoms to prevent HIV transmission during sex.
USES OF ENTAVIR TABLET
BENEFITS OF ENTAVIR TABLET
In Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
This medicine is always taken in combination with other antiretroviral medicines. It is not a cure and should neither be used to prevent HBV infection. It is important that you take this medicine as prescribed, following the dosage recommended by your doctor. Taking all doses in the right amount at the right times greatly increases the effectiveness of the medicine.
SIDE EFFECTS OF ENTAVIR TABLET
Common side effects of Entavir
- Stomach pain
HOW TO USE ENTAVIR 0.5 Mg TABLET
HOW ENTAVIR 0.5 Mg TABLET WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE ENTAVIR 0.5 Mg TABLET?
- You have been prescribed Entavir 0.5mg Tablet for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection.
- Take it on an empty stomach, at least 2 hours after or before a meal.
- Entavir 0.5mg Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- You may still develop infections or other illnesses associated with viral infection while taking this medication.
- During treatment and for at least six months after stopping this medicine, regular blood tests are needed to monitor your liver function, level of hepatitis B virus and blood cells in your blood.